After School Program
The Link offers after school care for students currently enrolled in kindergarten through 5th grade. Families may choose to enroll their children in after school care only or in both before and after school care. Bus transportation is provided at no additional charge.
- Details & Registration
- Extended Care
- Daily Activities
- Counselor to Student Ratios
- Cancellation Policy
- Inclement Weather Policy
- After school care is held from school dismissal to 6:30 pm
- The program takes place on all scheduled school days, including early release days
- Fees will be prorated for weeks with school holidays
- $50 per week
- Members save 10%
- Fees will be auto-drafted each Monday before picking up the following Monday through Friday
Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once enrolled, you will be automatically enrolled in all remaining weeks until the school year ends or until you decide to cancel. Payments are automatically drafted on Mondays for the upcoming week of camp.
- Hosted at The Link (we pick up from the school)
- Cheney Hills Elementary
- Birdville Elementary
- IDEA - Achieve campus
- IL Texas - North Richland Hills campus
- Hosted at Jack Binion Elementary
- Binion Elementary
The Link realizes there may be a need for extended care on occasion. To help capture those in need we have added the following extended care option:
- Extended Care Hours: 6:30 to 7 pm
- Cost: $2 per day, paid upon arrival
After school care will consist of a variety of activities to keep children engaged and having fun including:
- Arts and crafts
- Board games
- Gym games
- Library trips and events
- Outdoor play
- Video games
On school days students will be provided an afternoon snack option. Students may bring additional snacks from home, but they must be consumed during normal meal times. We highly encourage bringing a reusable water bottle.
The state requires there be 1 adult for every 22 children enrolled in our childcare programs. The Link regularly staffs its programs with a 1:15 ratio, but strives for a 1:12 ratio if possible.
A 7-day written notice is required to cancel after school care. No refunds will be issued once payments are processed.
View all Policies.
If school is cancelled due to inclement weather, all childcare programs will be closed at The Link, including before and after school care.
If school is delayed, before school care will be cancelled. After school care will continue as scheduled.